- Measure and monitor greenhouse gas emission
- Identify emission reduction opportunities
- Become a carbon neutral organisation
Company: Rawside Furniture Limited
Location: Rawside Furniture Ltd. Sylcombe Farm, Petersfield Rd, Ropley, SO24 0EF
Partner Since: 2021
Rawside, a UK-based leader in sustainable office furniture, reshapes work environments with innovative, eco-conscious designs. Founded by Richard Gann and Liz Close in 2014, Rawside's furniture combines smart functionality with lasting durability. Their B Corp certification reflects a commitment to positive change. With a diverse, passionate team, Rawside anticipates a future of continued innovation.
Rawside Furniture Limited has committed to undertake the following initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint:
- Transition to electric power for all forklifts.
- Relocate to a new facility, significantly reducing inter-location vehicle movements.
- Implement energy-efficient LED lights and incorporate fully insulated roof panels in the new building.
- Utilise wood offcuts to create products, minimising material wastage.
- Employ wood offcuts to fuel on-site wood burners, reducing overall fuel consumption.